About Arizona Discount Movers
Arizona Discount Movers is a family owned and operated moving and storage company helping Arizona residents and businesses move since 1978. For more than 30 years, Arizona Discount Movers has been moving customers throughout Arizona and our neighboring states. Making the decision to move with us can mean less stress, smoother planning, and a much happier start in your new home or office. Whether you’re planning a local move in the Phoenix area or you’re relocating to or from Arizona, let us show you what a positive experience moving with the right moving company can be.
We Adhere to the Highest Industry Standards.
Our company is proud to announce we won Best of Arizona Business 2016, with Ranking Arizona Businesses. We will be attending the award ceremony on April 20th, 2016. We are extremely excited and will post pictures on the website once we have gone to the award ceremony. We made the top ten for Best Moving Companies in Arizona. Out of a list of hundreds of moving companies. We appreciate everyone who voted for our company, and also congradulate all the moving companies who made this list.
We also provide moving services for all Angie’s List Members. We are proud to hold an “A” rating with Angie’s List. We have over 230+ A rating reviews. We also have been awarded the Super Service Awards for 5 years in a row. Since 2010.
We have been an accredited Better Business Bureau member for years. We have maintained an A+rating since we have been members. We take pride in our company, and in providing the best Moving Experience Possible with complete transparency. We also are Gold Sponsors of the Better Business Bureau. Being a sponsor enables the BBB to further their mission of promoting and fostering the highest ethical relationship between business and the public through voluntary self-regulation, consumer and business education, and service excellence.
Member of the Better Business Bureau
As an Accredited Business member of the Better Business Bureau, we have affirmed to meet and abide by eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business – the Standards for Trust.
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU STANDARDS OF TRUST
- Build Trust Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of consumers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Member of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA)
As a member of the AMSA, we adhere to a strict code of ethics.
MOVING INDUSTRY CODE OF ETHICS
We, the members of the American Moving & Storage Association, stand united in our sincere beliefs that honest, ethical, efficient and quality services to the public are the ultimate goals of this organization. And, we who are engaged in the transporting and storage of household goods, pledge ourselves to uphold and advance the following ideas and principles:
- To consistently offer and provide the most efficient and reliable moving and storage services available, while adhering strictly to a policy of truth, honesty, integrity and fairness in all business transactions
- To consistently strive for improvement in all facets of industry operations and to bind ourselves to the individual and collective effort of seeking and effectuating such improvement
- To be conscious and considerate of consumer needs and to continually promote the progress, fraternity, education and dignity of our industry so that the public will be better served
- To promote the elimination of fraud, deceit, misrepresentation and unethical practices within the industry and to engage in formal disciplinary review of any and all members involved in such practices
- To afford all members and applicants due process in the administration of association affairs, to promote competitive practices and to eliminate unlawful restraint of trade within the industry
- To maintain the highest concern for the health, welfare and safety of our employees, while recognizing their needs as both human beings and individuals
- To faithfully fulfill all obligations of membership, including the timely payment of all charges for membership affiliation and services
- To protect free enterprise in a democratic society and to foster the commercial viability of the small business component of our industry